Trade: My Florida 36' 1968 For Your California ?

This is the place to make your desires known if you want to exchange boats with another member to cruise some new waters.

Trade: My Florida 36' 1968 For Your California ?

Postby chris_hyman » Fri May 23, 2008 7:54 am

Temporarily stranded in Fort Lauderdale aboard my beautiful 36' 1968 classic which I do enjoy to call home. With an urgent desire to move back to California (San Diego) consider potential trade with another who has a viable craft suitable for liveaboard near the San Diego area. Details of my 36' below: Interested persons can reach me either via 888 902 9582 or email: knockfirstcapt@yahoo.com

Beautiful, classic and strong running Grand Banks 36’ Trawler for sale: Located in a lovely ,secure, pleasant and transferable slip in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. This 1968 vintage classic is well cared for and restored by it’s present owner. Recently painted top to bottom, inside and out. Haul out, bottom paint and survey done this past October. Bristol work is fresh and the lovely teak deck recently refinished.

Single screw Ford Leman 125 sips fuel at only 2 gallons per hour with a 410 gallon fuel capacity and 250 gallon water tanks. Features very spacious and cozy rear stateroom; brand new temperpedic double mattress with private head. Forward V berth with private head. A perfect home for two or a fantastic voyage for 12 !Engine reads 2100 hours and generator 1800 hours total: Original instrumentation.

The galley features the original, spacious refrigerator and freezer which does work well. Newly installed propane oven and stove. Newly purchased and installed central marine heat and air. Includes microwave in custom cabinet, 12 volt fans and under counter coffee maker. New Garmin chart plotter 545s includes preloaded charts. Hi definition flat screen television and newly bought traditional trawler oil lantern. Stereo, cd and dvd player all wired to the rear stateroom, main galley and the fly bridge.

Rear head features shower and tile countertops: Very charming and functional.

A spectacular boat as a live aboard or a tremendously fun coastal cruiser. Over $100k invested during this past year with all receipts. Far too many details to list and very few needed or desired improvements to a new owner. New batteries, new starter motor, new shower drain pump, new macerator, new main exhaust, new impellers, new racor filters and all fluids changed. Listing at $67,500.00 obo. Divorce & relocation forces immediate sale.

For more information & many recent photo’s: View the following link:

http://www.boattrader.com/find/listing/ ... 7-92658333

Owner may be reached at 888 902 9582 or email: knockfirstcapt@yahoo.com
Attachments
gbportbow.jpg
chris_hyman