Nine Important Facts to Remember as We Grow Older
· #9 Death is the number 1 killer in the world.
· #8 Life is sexually transmitted.
· #7 Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
· #6 Men have 2 motivations: hunger and hanky-panky, and they can't tell them apart. If you see a gleam in his eyes, make him a sandwich.
· #5 Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach a person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks, months, maybe years.
· #4 Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospital, dying of nothing.
· #3 All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism
· #2 In the 60's, people took LSD to make the world weird. Now the world is weird, and people take Prozac to make it normal.
· #1 Life is like a jar of jalapeno peppers. What you do today may be a burning issue tomorrow