1989 Grand Banks 36

Equipment and vessels for sale.

1989 Grand Banks 36

Postby Orin Guidry » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:29 pm

I have owned and loved Pelican since 1994. I have cared for this boat assuming that I would own it until I died. However I have reached the age where it is too much boat for me.

It is for sale by a dealer. The website is: http://www.ccyachtsales.com/see_our_listings.html.

I have thoroughly documented everything for years and have tons of files, documents and pictures. I am not the seller but would really like for someone to buy this special boat who would treasure it as much as I have. I would be happy to talk to anyone either before or after you talk to the dealer.

Craig Talberg and his daughter Maria Jones are the principals at Coastal Carolina Yacht Sales. They are great to work with and treat every deal and customer with honesty and integrity. They represent Pursuit, Tiara, Hatteras, Back Cove and Sabre in South Carolina, Georgia and parts of North Carolina.

Look at the listing and call or email me if you want additional information.

Orin Guidry
843 609 8044
oringuidry@aol.com
Orin Guidry
Supporting Member

Re: 1989 Grand Banks 36

Postby IanAdkins » Tue May 21, 2019 8:10 am

Hi Orin, I trust you are well. I looked at your boat....what a fantastic job you did taking care of her. She is beautiful. You should be proud of yourself. I would love to have her and carry on your/her legacy but unfortunately she is a little too far out of my budget range. She will make a wonderful boat for anyone wanting a pristine classic and I hope she finds as caring a keeper as you soon. Craig was super nice and very accommodating. Take care, and when I find myself a boat and get situated in HH I will look forward to hopefully meeting you.
IanAdkins

Re: 1989 Grand Banks 36

Postby Orin Guidry » Thu May 23, 2019 11:39 am

Thanks Ian,

I live in Charleston and Craig moved it to HH to do the bright work and sell. Pelican now has new owners.

Orin
Orin Guidry
Supporting Member