Small flashlights

Tell us about the good & bad experiences you've had with suppliers, equipment, and/or services.

Small flashlights

Postby Bob Lowe » Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:53 pm

I've been wanting a couple of the small Mag Pen Lights for some time as we somehow got down to one which I am always getting. So we put it on our Costco list and looked for them all over Costco. No mag Lights.

But we did find a package of 3 small CREE LED flashlights with batteries rated at 250 lumins for 12.97 so I figured, how can we go wrong since we can always return if they were junk.

I am impressed! :)

They are as well made as the Mag Lights and all aluminum. High quality, IMHO.

Each flashlight uses a battery carrier that you insert 3 each AAA (the small ones) into and then into the flashlight handle.

There are 3 modes, low (4 hours), high (1 hour) and strobe. The low produces plenty of light, the high produces a truly high light, and the strobe will get attention. That's pretty good, IMHO.

Anyways, going to pick up another set the next time we go to Costco. I can think of plenty of places to stash a small flashlight. Can you?? :)

This is the set on Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/Techlite-250-Lume ... B00A9PK4WK
Good luck,
Bob Lowe
Bob Lowe
Supporting Member

Postby Keith Morris » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:49 pm

I bought three packs of them. They are great and I use them for everything. we have them all over the house in case of power failure. I have a huge Maglite but I prefer these LED lights.
Keith
Keith Morris
Supporting Member

Postby Oliver » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:53 pm

Just found your tip, Bob and bought a pack of the flashlights. They are truly great!
Oliver
Southern Lady
'71 GB 42 Woodie
Oliver
Supporting Member