International Association of Grand Banks Owners Forum Index
International Association of Grand Banks Owners
 FAQHelp    FAQContact us    SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 My ProfileMy Profile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in 
Grand Banks Owners FAQ Forum Grand Banks Owners

36'Classic "1994" The cleanest you will find anywh
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic  International Association of Grand Banks Owners Forum Index -> Classifieds

reverendbob
Lonesome Dove
Hull # 1066
1994 GB36 Classic

USA

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Hull number Reply with quote

richp wrote:
Thanks Bob, she is hull # 1062. I noticed your hull is 1066. What area do cruise in?

Galveston Bay, but she was in your neck of the woods on the Chesapeake, Kennedyville, Maryland for about 15 years! Then South Carolina, and I bought her in Stuart FL. She's has twin SP135's.

Couldn't be happier with her, she fits me like a glove. Or I fit her! Very Happy

"If it's gonna happen, it'll happen out there"

"Don't worry about old age, it doesn't last long"
richp
Heaven Sent
Rock Hall ,Maryland
1994 GB Classic
Supporting Member

Southern N.J./MD

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:26 pm    Post subject: Lonesome Dove Reply with quote

Bob, It just dawned on me that I had met the gentleman that owned your GB previously. They motored up the Sasafrass River and spent the weekend at Skip Jack Cove marina which is where we docked "Heaven Sent" for the first five years that we owned her. The owner was home based in Texas I believe.
She is a good vessel and he was glad to show off her newly completed bright work. Small world...
Haetwen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:39 pm    Post subject: GB 36 for Sale Reply with quote

My wife and I are looking for an immaculate GB 36. Please send me additional photographs and full specifications. Please tell me where we may view the boat.
Thank you.
Peter Smith
haetwen@yahoo.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    International Association of Grand Banks Owners Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: