Moving Aboard - And Does anyone Read this Board

Anything related to living aboard your boat

Moving Aboard - And Does anyone Read this Board

Postby Long Story GB36 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:38 pm

There never seems to be any activity on this board...?

Okay moving aboard in 6 months, the countdown is happening. Stuff is being sold, and up till now wife seemed good... all the sudden, parting with stuff is heartbreak... is this common out there...
Long Story GB36

Postby Boydski » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:22 am

Parting with all of the "stuff" you have accumulated over the years is one of the best parts of living aboard a boat. It took me several years to completely rid myself of boxes full of junk that I had in storeage. Every year the storage unit got smaller and smaller (which feels like a big victory), eventually going away completely.

It may feel like a heartbreak now, but every piece that you get rid of, is less stress in your life.

Good Luck,
Boydski

Postby Long Story GB36 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:56 am

Boydski wrote:Parting with all of the "stuff" you have accumulated over the years is one of the best parts of living aboard a boat. It took me several years to completely rid myself of boxes full of junk that I had in storeage. Every year the storage unit got smaller and smaller (which feels like a big victory), eventually going away completely.

It may feel like a heartbreak now, but every piece that you get rid of, is less stress in your life.

Good Luck,

Thanks so much for the reply. Yes we also rented a unit and thanks to some successful sales we think it is already too big

Russ
Long Story GB36