36 classic for sale

Equipment and vessels for sale.

36 classic for sale

Postby Barry L » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:14 am

Grand Travail needs to find a new home. We have restored and cared for her for thirteen years now and the extended family has just gotten too big for the old girl, so we bought a big ugly houseboat. Low class but lots of room for 6 grand kids to run a muck.
Grand Travail was built in 1971, she is a woodie. Twin ford Lehmans with 4900 hours and a 7.5 gen set with less that 100 hours. She is not a project boat, this boat is good to go. Sense I have been the owner most every system has been replaced or upgraded.
Call if interested and I can send buckets of photos and other info.
Asking $60,000 Thanks Barry
Barry and Debbie
1970 Grand Banks 36' Classic #198
"Grand Travail"
Attachments
bow 1.jpg
bow 2.jpg
bow 3.jpg
bow 4.jpg
bridge 1.jpg
bridge 2.jpg
cabin 1.jpg
cabin 2.jpg
cabin 3.jpg
cabin 4.jpg
cabin 5.jpg
cabin 6.jpg
Barry L
Supporting Member

Re: 36 classic for sale

Postby Bebe » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:43 pm

Barry L wrote:Grand Travail needs to find a new home. We have restored and cared for her for thirteen years now and the extended family has just gotten too big for the old girl, so we bought a big ugly houseboat. Low class but lots of room for 6 grand kids to run a muck.
Grand Travail was built in 1971, she is a woodie. Twin ford Lehmans with 4900 hours and a 7.5 gen set with less that 100 hours. She is not a project boat, this boat is good to go. Sense I have been the owner most every system has been replaced or upgraded.
Call if interested and I can send buckets of photos and other info.
Asking $60,000 Thanks Barry
Bebe