Great Opportunity for 1987 GB36 Classic

Equipment and vessels for sale.

Great Opportunity for 1987 GB36 Classic

Postby gt21ca » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:19 pm

I have owned a 1987 GB 36 with twin 135 Lehmans for the past eight years and she has been an awesome boat. I recently returned from a week long trip down the ICW from her home port in Jekyll Island, GA to New Smyrna Beach, FL and back.

I recently remarried and have five kids now... we had four kids on the recent trip and let's just say that is alot of people on a GB36! So, we have decided to sell her. :( And we will charter boats for the next few years until we upgrade to a larger boat.

I intend to list with a broker soon and invest some $$ to shorten the boat list and get the brightwork back in shape... before I do this I am offering her for sale privately so someone can get a great deal.

I am selling for far below market price ($69k) and would be happy to send additional details on the boat if you are interested. The image with this post is from our trip in early April week, so you can get a sense for what she looks like now.

I will be very transparent with potential buyers about what need to be fixed (one a/c unit and refrigerator) so there are no surprises at survey time.

Although there are some things to be fixed, her hull is strong and the propulsion systems are humming and transported safely 320miles on the ICW with some heavy winds and seas at times.

Please feel free to contact me at (706) 819-3772 or gt21ca@yahoo.com.
Attachments
MissLED 040618.jpg
gt21ca

Re: Great Opportunity for 1987 GB36 Classic

Postby melissar » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:10 am

Still for sale?
Fleur de Lys, La Center WA
Grand Banks 36-427
melissar