Boat list?

Boat list?

Postby Don Prior » Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:25 am

Ken B.

I know you have nothing to do while you are waiting for the Rendezvous so I thought I would ask a question.

You have mentioned that there will be 2 Chantyman vessels at the Rendezvous. Could you please give a list of what other models might be there? I know it would be a lot of work to count them so all I am asking is the model.

There will obviously be 32's, 36's, 42's, etc. What about a GB 50 woodie? an Alaskan 53 or 55?

A breakdown would be very nice so we could plan an attack of socializing to get an invite to walk through a potential future boat.

Fair winds.

Don
Brassbounder
GB 42-139
Oak Harbor, Wa. currently in London
Don Prior
Supporting Member

Postby JoMeKe » Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:48 pm

Don, Pretty much the standard fare for the most part. The only one I'm seeing as of Registrations through the 18th is a 1973 49 Alaskan, the "Sham Too". I'll try to keep my eyes open since, as you say, I have nothing else to do.
Ken Bowles
NW Explorations
Bellingham/Seattle, WA
JoMeKe
Supporting Member

Postby Don Prior » Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:11 am

Thanks Ken

And thank you for everything you have done for the Rendezvous this year. I know we all take it for granted that it will be a wonderful affair and we do not always recognize the amount of work that goes into making it a wonderful affair.

Thank you.

Don
Brassbounder
GB 42-139
Oak Harbor, Wa currently in London
Don Prior
Supporting Member

Postby JoMeKe » Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:42 am

Actually, it's been fun. A great group of dedicated and experienced volunteers makes it easier. But hold your praise until the 18th. I'm convinced I've dropped the ball on something.
Ken Bowles

NW Explorations

Bellingham/Seattle, WA
JoMeKe
Supporting Member

Postby grich737 » Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:30 pm

Hey Ken what the tally so far are we going to beat last year ?
grich737
Supporting Member

Postby JoMeKe » Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:27 pm

Greg,

That is a possibility. As of the 18th, we had, I believe 105 boats! I should be getting another update Monday from our Registration Committee. The raffle this year has a very special component to it. NW Explorations is offering a week in one of the staterooms on their new fully-crewed charter yacht, the 78' Northern Song, based this winter in the Sea of Cortez! This is an $8000 value and includes crew and fuel!

And this is in addition to the annual Grand Banks Grand Prize of a trip for two to the yard or to a Rendezvous of the winner's choice! You can't afford to not come if only to buy raffle tickets!
Ken Bowles

NW Explorations

Bellingham/Seattle, WA
JoMeKe
Supporting Member