Marine electrician and handyman in southern california

Tell us about the good & bad experiences you've had with suppliers, equipment, and/or services.

Marine electrician and handyman in southern california

Postby Jeff K » Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:18 am

I use Paul of Precision marine electric to help on many remodel projects from electrical to installing new electronics to wood repair and plumbing work. He'd willing to tackle almost any project for $55 an hour and usually under bills the hours . Always shows up on time and has all the best tools. He has even helped work on my engine as well. He also integrated a new raymarine autopilot to my old benmar autopilot drive motor. He's pleasant to work with and doesn't mind my working with him or will work alone.

He serves southern California from LA to San Diego. He's email is pme10@msn.com and phone is 909 664-6694. He instAlled all our electronics, new lighting, repaired subdeck plywood, installed windlass, water tank, bilge pumps,

Best of all he always shows up as planned. He also uses all adhesive lined marine tinned shrink connectors and puts extra shrink over the ends of the connectors and only uses marine tinned wiring as well.

I've enjoyed having him work on my boat.
Jeff K
Supporting Member